View Profile tsunami334

All 15 Audio Reviews

7 w/ Responses

Woah...

Amazing remix, I downloaded it slapped it on my Ipod and due to the nostalgia from this song digged up my Genesis to play the Casino Zone on mute with this song on blast. ~The power of music.

Awesome song hope to hear more as great as this.

I'm Dumb-founed...

One of the most professional created songs I have heard on newgrounds. Wow.

Great work.

Sweet Song

It sounds so elite, the quality, the mixing and the beat! I'm definitely calling it: toothache

NipplesMaster responds:

thank you i appreciate the "10" its always a motivator... lol thanks again...

Wow

One of the best Trance songs on Newgrounds period. It's disappointing that this is only 23 of best songs ever the should be number 1.

5/5
10/10
Download
Add To favorites.

Get it off of Newgrounds!

Seriously send it to the nearest record company get it on the air and make some cash! Amazing, no dumb-founding I'm just sitting hear in awe and I probably will be for a while. Wow

5/5 10/10

DoctorAttitude responds:

Wow. Thanks for the review man, i don't know what to say but I'll definitely try and see what happens!

BEASTLY

ZOMG easily one of the best songs to come from Newgrounds!

5/5 10/10 and a download.

Reklusive responds:

Thanx :D, more to come in the future!!

Wow awesome

The intro reminded me of "Once Upon A Time In Africa" from Madagascar 2, epic song.

lol beyond epic

Amazing sounds like you orchestrated everything perfectly. And i like how it sounds like a loop cant tell when it starts and stops.

Very nice

I don't know why but its reminding me of Glover.

paavi0 responds:

glover... nope sorry it doesnt sound familiar but thanks for review!

awesome

i cant tell when it starts and stops when you leave it running on-line

SouthtownJR responds:

Thanks. I try to make my songs do that actually.

No longer taking request. This was something I did a long time ago and do not want to continue. ALSO this account is abandoned, my last log in was St.Patrick's day 2011 so don't bother sending a pm. Programs used to create music: GXSCC and Audacity.

85, Male